Saturday, September 09, 2006

Perfect

I tell her to close her eyes as she lies down. She does. I looked at her for a moment, her eyelids fluttered slightly as she searched for me with her hands. I pursed my lips and crept up on her left side and blew cold air up the curve of her neck. She responded to me then, arched her back and pulled my hips towards her. I resisted keeping myself softly up against her just touching but not against each other while i traced my lips from her left collar bone across to the end of her right. I felt her tense up, I knew she wanted to wrap her legs around me, I knew she was biting her own lip to keep from biting me. I laid her arms over her head and held them down my thumbs under her elbows and my elbows against the sides of her chest, our stomachs sliding against each other but my waist still arched away - my knees bent against the sides of her thighs she squirmed under me. As if she were not a woman but a live creature, anxious, highly aware. Her mouth was open now, she was panting lightly;
I slid my knees together - suddenly closing her thighs - pulling away further and slid my arms beneath her arched back my fingers bent over her shoulders coming from behind, i kiss her in the center of her neck. Her open lips closed for a moment as she smiled softly. She opened her eyes a little and looked straight at me. She brought her hands down and cradled my head, bringing it momentarily to her chest, to rest. She rubbed her palms upwards from my back to my head, running her fingers through my hair and pulling slightly until i lifted my head and met her lips. I take her bottom lip into my mouth, pulling it and sucking lightly while i move my right hand under her neck, lifting her head to me my fingers threaded in her hair. I move my left hand - covering completely the center of her small back. She seals her mouth over mine and slips in her tongue, at first lightly then she opens her mouth wider and lifts her head up as I pull away from her. We both sit up, momentarily. I take her head in both my hands and pull her into my lap. She tries to pull me into her but i slide underneath. I wrap my arms around her and play with her tongue as she grinds herself against my hips wrapping her legs around me. Her breasts small and sensuous against my chest. I tighten my fingers around her hair. She arches her back and digs her heels behind my knees. I fall back. She remains sitting on my waist, and runs her palms down her chest, over her breasts. A small sigh escapes from her. She leans over me, resting on her hands, the tips of her hair caressing my face. She presses herself against me. I am losing my control and my teasing her seems to fall into her teasing me. I close my eyes and enjoy the her hair sliding across my nipples. I feel her calves against the sides of my waist. She sits on me smiling victoriously. I slip a leg behind hers and flip her over, anchoring her down again. Her smile becomes curiosity again, and excitement. She hooks her legs behind hime. Before she can squirm again I grab her hair and pull back. I slide down the center of her chest and past her stomach and caress the inside of her thighs. She fights me for control. She pulls me so we are lying on our sides facing one another and guides my hand higher up her thigh. I can't resist any longer
but I fight the urge and move my face up the center of her thighs, lifting her legs over my shoulders. I bury my face in her - kissing her and pulling her button into my mouth darting my tongue against it first slowly and then more aggressively.
She relaxes completely and falls back, her eyes squeezed shut and her hands run over her body. I enjoy myself making her writhe with her thighs pressed against my cheeks. Just when she begins shivering slightly I run my tongue slowly up and down and take a deep breath in enjoying her scent. I look up at her a moment. time slows down a bit. Our initial energies faded slightly and we fall into a slower rhythm. I slide into her and close my eyes feeling her against me and knowing we are perfectly close. I wrap my arms around her holding her for dear life. She pushes her hips up and lets me into her. I stop for a moment and feel her warmth. She wraps her arms and legs around me and I pull her on top of me. She sits on me and looks at me while she puts her hands on my chest - intermittently arching her back and thrusting her hips forward and pushing against me and sliding back - I put my hands on her chest...and she cups her hands over mine holding her breasts. I slide my hands down her sides grabbing her where she meets me ... I push upwards lifting her off the bed.
I sit up and pull her towards me again. I feel her moisture on me, but for a moment i look into her eyes lean in to kiss her, softly.
I put my hands on her ass grabbing and pulling hard kissing her more intensely now
She gasps, and groans a little. She is whispering something now. I touch her with my hands. Wait, she says. I am surprised by the sound of her voice. Wait.
Yes baby - tell me...I say as I take her earlobe into my mouth
Stop, she says.
OK
I stop
I want to try something else
Ok tell me
I'm not sure what it is
I'm used to this, I want something different
turn around
lets lean against the headboard
No, thats not what i mean
i know
just come with me
where are we going?
why are we going downstairs?
we're going out
without clothes?
grab something quick
she puts on a grey sweatshirt and he throws on some jeans
i'm taking you to a jazz club
grab a skirt
Baby?
yes
I love you, she says
i love you
and embraces him
he does the same
come come lets go
ok
they reach the jazz club and find a corner to sit in
the first set starts
he takes her hand and pulls her off the couch
the slow jazz sways with them
they slowdance, her head in buried in his neck
he kisses her neck over and over again
the breathes in deeply, they dance slower, barely moving
eyes clothes
eyes closed
moments turn into minutes and minutes turn into hours
as they drive back home, silent in the car, the first rays of the pink sun make their way across the sky
when they reach their bed the strip down and fall asleep entangled him inside her
their fingers tightly interlocked.
her hair draped around his face
and a soft tune playing quietly over the stereo

No comments: