Thursday, September 14, 2006

Addicted

Rootless
Torn from you
Dug in and confounded by time away from you.
I put on any coat and walk in the street.
I dont recognize any faces.
Nothing catches my eye.
The steet curves slightly
And rainwater slides off;
Slides off me leaving only my hair wet.
You slide off me.
Why wont you pick up your phone?
You slide into me.
I close my eyes.
When I reach home, i sit on the steps.
You absence makes me wistful.
Why are you having fun without me?
I love the little things about you.
I walk circles in the dark.
I think about the way you smile and curl your lips.
You know where i live
But you don't come here.
Why wont you pick up your fucking phone?
You asshole.
Why am I am so alone?
Why the fuck are you so happy?
I never touched you at all.
I never touched you at all.
I slid right off;
You slid into me.
I never touched you at all.
You held my hand.
You slid off
Into my cracks
And into my blood.
I need you.

No comments: